Tickets for Hamlet will be sold through Brown Paper Tickets and will go on sale some time in July. Stay tuned. The link to Brown Paper Tickets will be added to this page once tickets go on sale.
Tickets may be purchased in person during Stratford’s Saturday markets, probably on August 15, 22 and 29. This is subject to change as it’s early days yet.
If not sold out, tickets may be bought at the door.
Saturday, August 29, Sunday, August 30, Saturday, September 5, Sunday, September 6, Monday September 7.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Because of the nature of the performance – several scenes in several different locations – audience members are asked to wear comfortable shoes.
- There is no intermission. The show will end around 7:00 pm
- If you would like to see the show, but have mobility issues, we will arrange to transport you around the site. Please contact the producer, email@example.com to make the request.
- The show will proceed even if it’s raining. In that case, wear rain gear. Please do not bring umbrellas as they will restrict the vision of others and can be dangerous in a group.
- If a heavy rain, thunderstorm, hurricane or gale force winds force a cancellation, there will not be alternate dates. For shows in the first week, the storm date is Saturday, September 5. For a show stormed out on September 5 or 6, the make up show is on either of the following days. For a show stormed out on September 7, we will refund your money.
- Should the weather be iffy, please visit this blog for news, or our Facebook event page or listen to local radio stations.
- A maximum of 100 tickets is available per show.
- What to take:
- a pocket sized flashlight to make your way back to your car and to help us light the last scene.
- a blanket, cushion, walking stick with an attached seat, or a collapsible chair (the type that folds like an umbrella) or stool; don’t take a folding chair as they can tip on uneven ground and they take up too much space.
- clothes to suit the weather, comfortable shoes and insect repellent.
Where to start:
- Parking for the show will be in a lot off MacDonald Drive, north of the park and on the same side of the street.
- The box office and assembly point for the first scene will be adjacent to the parking area. The normal entrance to the Cotton Centre will be blocked except to users of other park functions.